8 Dyer Hotel is a very popular gay and lesbian hotel in Provincetown. Located just by Commercial Street, it is in the heart of the action. The hotel is gay-owned and managed. It’s widely considered to be one of the best hotels in Provincetown. It’s adults-only.
With chic decor and high standard service, this is a great place to relax or meet new people. Notable features include a Finnish Sauna, each room contains a fireplace which is perfect for a romantic evening. Alternatively, the area is known for its lively gay nightlife, which incudes A-House, The Vault and Shipwreck Lounge – all under a 15-minute walk away.
Breakfast is served each morning in the lounge. Great places to eat nearby include; Ciro & Sal’s and The Mews Restaurant & Cafe, which are great mid-range options.
pool, bar, restaurant, fireplace, shuttle bus service, free wi-fi, spa, concierge, flatscreen tv, adults onlyUpdated: 10-Jun-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event