The consistently gay-popular APA Shinjuku-Gyoemmae is located just a couple of minutes’ walk from the Ni-chome gay nightlife. The popular 24 Kaikan Shinjuku sauna is even closer.
Modern guest rooms have flat screen TV, free WiFi, fridge, electric kettle. We like their large spa & jacuzzi (separate areas for men and women). Vending machines and laundry rooms are available, and reception is open 24 hours.
The hotel also has its own restaurant, although plenty of dining options are nearby. A very popular choice on Travel Gay Asia.Features
restaurant, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 03-Aug-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event