The Arban Hotel’s central location, great service and value for money make it a popular choice with gay travelers. Located in Busanjin district, with easy access to the Bujeon Market and tourist sights.
Large guest rooms feature high-speed free WiFi, excellent bathrooms with jacuzzis, comfortable beds, air conditioning, flat screen satellite TV’s, refrigerators and tea & coffee makers.
The hotel has a restaurant and bar onsite, along with a 24-hour front desk and a business lounge with internet PC’s.Features
cafe, bar, restaurant, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 21-Nov-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event