The unique, contemporary Art’otel has a fabulous location on the bank of the Rhine river. From here, it’s just a 20-minute stroll along the promenade to the Cathedral and just steps from the famous Chocolate Museum.
The hotel has a great rooftop terrace, sauna, library and showcases artwork by well-known Korean-born artist SEO. The restaurant serves Asian fusion cuisine. Large guest rooms feature free WiFi, flat screen TV, minibar and coffee maker.
Art’otel is just a couple of minutes’ walk from the gay bars in Old Town Cologne and a 15-20 minute walk from the gay nightlife around Rudolfplatz. A popular choice on Travel Gay.Features
bar, restaurant, sauna, free wi-fiUpdated: 11-Dec-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event