The ‘hetero-friendly’ Axel Barcelona offers chic, modern Mediterranean-styled rooms, 2 bars and a haute cuisine restaurant “Bench”. The rooftop ‘Sky Bar‘ is a destination in its own right, and the Wellness Club 33 offers 500 m² of massage & spa services and personal training.
Axel is steps away from Punto BCN, gay bars and shops in Eixample and less than 10 minutes’ walk to city centre. Naturally, the staff have a wealth of knowledge about all things gay in the city.
A great choice for gay visitors, but at a premium price compared with similar quality hotels in the area.Features
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, steam room, massage, sauna, sun terrace, jacuzzi / hot pool, gym, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 07-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event