This hotel in Lima is great for gay travelers due to its great proximity to local culture and nightlife and overlooks the San Isidro Golf gardens. It’s a short walk to the Huaca Huallamarca pyramid site, for fans of archaeology.
This hotel was recently refurbished so the 54 rooms within its walls are comfortable and modern.Features
swimming pool, sauna, turkish bath, cocktail lounge, restaurantUpdated: 29-Dec-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event