A popular hotel with gay travelers. The stylish Cinema Boutique Hotel is located near the famous Dizengoff Square, along with its wide range of shops, cafés and gay nightlife options.
Guest rooms have free WiFi, flat screen satellite TV, kitchenette and tea & coffee makers. The large rooftop terrace offers great city views. Free bike rental, sauna and jacuzzi available.
The hotel has a dine-in restaurant, or you can check out the local restaurants in the area.Features
restaurant, sauna, sun terrace, free wi-fiUpdated: 07-Dec-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event