Motels are popular in New Zealand, as they offer great value for money. At City Centre Motel in Christchurch, you can sample the motel experience even if you are not driving.
The hotel is basic but offers a nice garden setting, a choice of self-contained studios & apartments with well-equipped kitchen, satellite TV and free parking.
Located a 10-minute drive from Hagley Park and the Christchurch Botanical Gardens. Christchruch’s best sights and gay-friendly bars are within easy access.Features
free wi-fiUpdated: 02-May-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event