Colony Palms is a celebrated boutique hotel in Palm Springs. It’s considered to be one of the best hotels in town. The Spanish-colonial building was built in 1936. It has tropical gardens, a nice pool and views of the San Jacinto Mountains.
You’ll receive a glass of rose when you check-in. There are 57 rooms, all elegantly designed with Spanish and Morrocan touches. Downtown Palm Springs is a short walk away. This is always a great choice for a Palm Springs vacation.Features
spa, pool, restaurantUpdated: 19-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event