This luxury London hotel is located within a building that used to be a court house, just a few minutes’ walk from the Soho and steps from Sweatbox Sauna, one of London’s most popular gay saunas.
Shopping queens will love being close to the boutiques on Carnaby Street and nearby Regents and Oxford Street (two of the best shopping areas in London).
Fine dining, a fantastic bar, rooftop terrace, indoor pool and well-equipped gym all add to the appeal. The ground floor bar is very interesting as it was the jail area. Today, you can sip a cocktail in your own private cell.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, internet access, swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi / hot pool, gymUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event