Faena is one of our few hotels in Puerto Madero, an area that has undergone massive regeneration and now plays hosts to many sky rises and shiny restaurants.
The hotel itself is great; the 90 rooms are decorated in a classic style with a quirky modern twist, and facilities are extensive and state-of-the-art.
There’s a fine dining restaurant, huge gym, relaxing spa and stunning outdoor pool (pictured).
Faena is a great choice in terms of location for gay travelers. Pride Café is just over the bridge, and Puerto Madero is well connected to other areas of the city.Features
fine dining, gym, spa, outdoor poolUpdated: 15-Oct-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event