This stylish and quirky hotel is close to many of the main attractions, including the buzzing gay scene. It’s also offers easy access to the Duval Street shopping area, as well as cultural attractions like the Ernest Hemingway Home And Museum.
Free Wi-Fi and a complimentary breakfast are available. You’ll also have full access to the outdoor pool and the gym.
The decor may be slightly dated but the Fairfield Inn is immaculately clean, well reviewed and affordable.
The rooms have microwaves, mini-fridges and coffee makers, so you can eat in and save your money. If you intend to dine out there are many places to chose form in close range.Features
pool, restaurant, gym, sun terraceUpdated: 27-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event