The 140-year-old Grand Hotel is, without doubt, the most famous hotel in Oslo. This historic building has seen has Nobel Peace Prize laureates, Kings & Queens and numerous celebrities pass through its doors.
Adorned with fine art, The Grand is quite simply one of the most striking landmarks on Karl Johans gate (Oslo’s main street).
Guest rooms & suites are beautifully furnished, air-conditioned and feature free WiFi. The hotel’s spa is one of the best in Norway and features a swimming pool that is kept at a constant 30°c, steam room and sauna.
bar, cafe, restaurant, swimming pool, steam room, massage, sauna, free wi-fiUpdated: 27-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event