Housed in a distinctive 1920’s art deco building, the Heritage offers a perfect combination of style and comfort. It features an indoor lap pool, rooftop heated pool, two gyms, restaurant and bar.
The hotel is split into two areas: the traditional design in ‘The Hotel’ evoking the building’s classic origins, and the more modern ‘The Tower’. All rooms are spacious, with very comfy beds, free WiFi.
Centrally located, the Heritage is a short walk from Viaduct Harbour, Skytower and Queen Street. The gay nightlife around K Road can be reached in 10 minutes.Features
bar, restaurant, free wi-fi, swimming pool, massage, sauna, gymUpdated: 20-Jan-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event