Gay-owned hostel Kings n’ Queens is housed in a newly renovated and thematically decorated 19th century building. Its concept is imagined as a representation of Croatia’s rich history.
Each of the five floors represents a region in Croatia, and the rooms are named after the cities. Both dorms and private rooms are available, each with air conditioning, free WiFi. Breakfast is included.
Guests can expect a “royal treatment” at Kings n’ Queens, and the friendly staff can provide information about places to go and things to do in Zagreb.Features
bar, cafe, free wifi, kitchen, pet-friendlyUpdated: 17-Aug-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event