The Hotel Californian is a waterfront, luxury hotel, located in the Funk Zone area of Santa Barbara.
The building is framed by fountains and lush gardens and has Spanish influences which can be seen in the exterior. There is a rooftop pool deck where events take place and guests can have a relaxed drink here whilst taking in the views.
The Californian has various restaurants and bars, with djinn being a popular choice with guests. Gay popular nightlife spots in the area include M8RX, is only a 6-minute drive from the Californian.Features
electric vehicle charging station, pool, bar/lounge, pet-friendly, free wi-fi, fitness center, bike rental, airport transportation, room service, fireplaceUpdated: 19-Oct-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event