This three star hotel in French Polynesia provides ample accommodation when visiting the islands.
The hotel provides rooms equipped with a refrigerator, a ceiling fan and a shower. Guests can unwind in the comfortable living area.
The Hibiscus Hotel features both a restaurant and a bar where guests are able to relax at the end of the day.
The hotel is under a 25-minute drive from Raiatea Airport.Features
bar, cafe, restaurant, shop, internet access, swimming pool, steam room, massage, sauna, sun terrace, maze, jacuzzi / hot pool, relaxing, gym, spa.Updated: 06-Jul-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event