Stylish boutique hotel near Paddington Station, an easy commute to/from Heathrow Airport. The Bakerloo and Circle lines make Hotel Indigo a great base for visiting London and its gay scene.
The Soho gay district can be reached within 15 minutes. But if you fancy a quick sweat or massage, Saunabar Portsea is just a short walk away.
Each individually styled guest room features an oversized bed with plush bedding, luxury bathroom, free WiFi, flat screen TV, free soft drinks, tea & coffee makers. The Indigo has a gym and a brasserie that serves great breakfast.Features
bar, cafe, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event