A favorite choice with gay travelers, Hotel St Moritz by MGallery enjoys sublime views of Lake Wakatipu and the Remarkables mountain range.
Located just outside the centre of Queenstown, this luxury hotel creates the impression of an alpine ski lodge and offers a fine selection of rooms and facilities, jacuzzi in the garden and a gym.
Guest rooms are stylishly designed and generously furnished with 40″ satellite TV and iPod dock. One-bedroom suites and two-bedroom apartments are available, all with gorgeous lake views.
The Lombardi Dining Room is the star attraction of the hotel. It features an open kitchen and wood-fired pizza oven. The hotel’s bar and library with its stacked stone fireplace add further to the luxury retreat ambience.Features
bar, restaurant, massage, sauna, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 02-May-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event