The Hyatt Regency Orlando is a newly renovated hotel, located on the busy International Drive Strip. It is next to the Orlando Convention Center and sits in close proximity to popular attractions such as the ICON Park and Universal Studios, as well as being right on the doorstep of the city’s main gay scene.
The hotel offers many unique amenitites such as glorious cabanas, bike rental for those that want a more intimate experience of Orlando, a 24-hour gym which includes fitness classes as well as Captain’s Choice Golf Services and tennis courts for you to enjoy!Features
bar, restaurant, outdoor pool, gym, massage, spa, steam room, hot tub, sauna, free wifi, tea & coffee-making facilities, a 65 flat-screen tv, room serviceUpdated: 16-Jun-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event