The design of this gorgeous hotel pays homage to Spanish literature and language. Iberostar Las Letras is one of a few hotels in Madrid that successfully combined with old and the new.
Behind the 100-year-old façade, the modern rooms feature custom-made furniture and fabrics and high quality products. We recommend their Superior or Deluxe rooms with fabulous views of Madrid.
The rooftop bar is a great place to enjoy a Mojito before heading out to the nearby Chueca gay scene.Features
bar, restaurant, free wi-fiUpdated: 25-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event