Excellent budget hotel in a prime location in Christchurch, adjacent to the new ‘pop up’ shopping area, and has proven a popular choice with gay guests.
The ibis Christchurch offers modern, functional rooms with city views, satellite TV, fridge and broadband internet access. There is a bar and restaurant onsite.
Gay shoppers will enjoy walking to the nearby Re:START Mall and the New Regent Street. Canterbury Museum and Hagley Park are a short stroll away.Features
bar, restaurant, free wi-fiUpdated: 30-Oct-2020
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event