InterContinental Medellin is situated in the famed gay area of El Poblado, overlooking the city of Medellin. It offers luxurious accommodation, a full spa and a semi-Olympic sized heated pool.
Rooms at this hotel are spacious and feature a LCD TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a fully equipped kitchenette and living area. A free breakfast is included in the rate.
InterContinental Medellin offers several on-site dining options including stone-oven pizza’s at Fogon de Piedra, or exclusive unique fine-dining at Cava Del Inter Wine Bar.
The hotel is located 30 km from Jose Maria Cordova Airport, while Antioquia Museum is within a short drive.Features
gym, garden, spa, sauna, massage, steamroom, outdoor swimming pool, tennis court, bar, restaurantUpdated: 20-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event