This iconic hotel is situated on Duval Street near the gay nightlife. La Concha is something of an institution.
The famous property is a National Historical Landmark. Built in 1927, it has hosted Harry Truman and the authors Ernest Hemingway and Tennessee Williams – both of whom wrote some of their famous works here. This will no doubt motivate you to visit the nearby Ernest Hemingway Museum.
The chic, modern rooms come with free Wi-Fi and flat screen TVs.
The hotel’s rooftop bar is a famous Key West spot where you can enjoy cocktails and watch the sun set over Key West.
You can also make use of the fitness centre, pool and seafood restaurant.
When you’re ready to party the celebrated gay nightlife is on your doorstep.Features
bar, restaurant, poolUpdated: 27-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event