This gay-owned wilderness eco-lodge (formerly called “Rainbow Retreat”) is located near St Marys in northeastern Tasmania, a few minutes away from the stunning Douglas Apsley and Mount William National Park with an endless choice of walks and explorations.
Each of the three open-plan, timber-lined, eco-friendly cabins has excellent ocean views. Each cabin has a queen-sized bed, bathroom (hand basin, shower, toilet), potbelly stove, dining area, LCD TV.
You can cook your own meals or have them prepared by the in-house chef (recommended – we loved the food!).Features
bar, restaurantUpdated: 19-Nov-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event