The cinema-turned-hotel Marivaux is very central, near the Grand Place and the popular Rue Neuve shopping street. The main gay scene can be reached in 15 minutes. La Reserve gay bar and Oasis Sauna are closer.
Guest roms combine classical and contemporary styles – each with air conditioning, rain shower, flat screen cable TV, free WiFi, minibar, tea & coffee maker. The breakfast buffet is substantial. The in-house Meat Me serves modern European and local Belgian cuisine, made with fresh ingredients.
A consistently popular Brussels hotel on Travel Gay.Features
bar, restaurant, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 17-Oct-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event