The breathtakingly beautiful Maya Resort is tucked away in tropical gardens, surrounded by rice paddies and Petanu River. With an inspiring design, the resort perfectly blends modern architecture with natural landscapes to a maximum effect.
Large suites & villas have their own private terrace/balcony. The resort can arrange for nature walks and tours and offers yoga/Pilates classes, though our favorite pastime is relaxing by the gorgeous infinity-edge pool with its amazing views.
The Maya Ubud is about 10-15 minutes’ walk to town, but there is a free shuttle service.Features
bar, restaurant, shop, internet access, swimming pool, massage, gym, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 21-Nov-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event