Located on the south bank of River Thames, the Plaza on the River is just moments from the gay bars, dance clubs and saunas in Vauxhall gay village.
There are 65 air-conditioned studios & suites, all of which have fully equipped kitchens, state-of-the-art technology and free WiFi. Many suites have fabulous views across the River Thames to the House of Parliament, Big Ben and beyond.
Vauxhall Underground station (Victoria Line) is just 500 metres from the hotel, or you can catch one of the many buses that run along Albert Embankment.Features
bar, restaurant, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event