The San Ysidro Ranch is located in the Montecito area of Santa Barbara, the hotel is surrounded by mountains. This hotel is picturesque, with lush, sprawling gardens and gorgeous exterior, we can see why JFK AND Jackie Kennedy chose the Ranch as their honeymoon spot.
The hotel is made up of private cottages, which are all well-designed, with private patios and large living spaces. Some of the cottages even come with their own hot tubs and plunge pools too! There are two restaurants to choose from, guests tend to love the hearty macaroni cheese.
Popular gay nightlife in the area includes Wildcat Lounge which is only a 12-minute drive, and other alternatives in Downtown are only 20-minutes away.Features
free parking, pool, restaurant, hiking, free wi-fi, gym, bike rental, babysitting, fireplace, private balcony, housekeeping,Updated: 19-Oct-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event