It is impossible not to be impressed by the fabulous Sofitel St James. This former bank building has English Heritage Grade II listed status and an enviable position on Pall Mall.
Walk north up Waterloo Place and in just a couple of minutes you will be in the Soho gay district. Walk south, across Pall Mall, and you will be looking towards Buckingham Place.
The combination of British design with the elegant French styling works very well. We love the richly-decorated, sophisticated state-of-the-art guest rooms & suites. The hotel has a fabulous spa, a gym, and free WiFi for all.Features
bar, restaurant, massage, sauna, gym, spa, free wi-fiUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event