This 4-star hotel is situated in several historic buildings in Willemstad’s Dutch Colonial District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This hotel is also a proud member of the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association in Curaçao.
Sonesta Kura Hulanda Village & Spa is short stroll from Willemstad’s town center and features 2 swimming pools, a stylish cafe, an on-site museum restaurant and a terrace bar with live entertainment.
The rooms features hand-carved furniture, antiques and artworks, as well as all the modern amenities needed for an enjoyable stay. Guest’s can take a stroll down the charming cobbled streets of the complex to enjoy the various facilities and dining options on offer.Features
gym, garden, spa, sauna, massage, outdoor swimming poolUpdated: 14-Dec-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event