This resort complex is located on an island 500 yards from Key West. The ferry ride takes just over five minutes and it runs through the night, so you can enjoy the gay nightlife of Key West until the early hours.
The rooms on the island are done in a classic Key West conch style. You can have your own private cottage with a covered veranda. The cottages come with a full kitchen, dining area and living room.
Sunset Key Cottages is considered by many to be the best luxury hotel in Key West.Features
bar, restaurant, pool, tennis court, gymUpdated: 27-Apr-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event