The Grey Hotel is situated in the vibrant gay district of De Waterkant in Cape Town. This boutique hotel has a Japanese restaurant and a rooftop bar with views of Table Mountain.
The V & A Waterfront is just a short walk from the hotel.
Each room is decorated in a unique and modern style, offering an alternative to the soulless homogeneity of many hotels.
The hotel’s rooftop bar, piano bar and late breakfasts make this a good choice if you like to party. The city’s best nightlife is also right on your doorstep.Features
bar, music, cafe, restaurant, shop, internet access, swimming poolUpdated: 17-Sep-2018
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event