The concept The Nadler in Kensington is simple. High quality, great-value-for-money accommodation within a ‘limited service’ hotel environment.
This means you get a modern air-conditioned room with a comfortable bed, free WiFi, mini-kitchen (microwave, fridge, sink), HDTV, a 6000-track music library, free tea & coffee, oversized shower and Gilchrist & Soames toiletries.
What you don’t get is a hotel restaurant or room service (although plenty of restaurants and cafés are nearby). The Nadler is just a few minutes’ walk from Earls Court and Gloucester Road underground stations.Features
free wi-fiUpdated: 24-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event