One of the older hotels in Silom but still a popular choice. Why? Low rates and prime location – just steps from Patpong Night Market, the gay bars & clubs in Silom and Bangkok’s famous gay ‘red light’ district.
The updated Thai-styled guest rooms are spacious and feature comfortable beds, flat screen TV, iPod docking station, tea & coffee maker and free WiFi.
There is an outdoor pool, a gym and a restaurant that serves very reasonable Thai and international dishes, although there is an endless choice at your doorstep.Features
cafe, restaurant, shop, massage, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 25-May-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event