Billed as “romantic, relaxing and frisky”, the Triangle Inn is a popular gay hotel in Palm Springs. Hosts Stephen and Michael live on the property, so you’ll be well taken care of. It’s an intimate space with just nine rooms. It’s a walled compound so it’s very private.
You can unwind the tropical gardens, take a swim in the pool and admire the dramatic mountain views. It’s a clothing-optional resort, so you may find yourself admiring other views too. The property is just a block away from Palm Canyon Drive, so all the action is right on your doorstep.Features
pool, garden, gymUpdated: 19-Jul-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event