We like the W hotels, and we know we are not alone – chic, cutting-edge design, combined with all the latest technical gadgets and great service.
The rooms have flat screen TV’s, very comfy beds and mood lighting. Of special note is the Toto toilet – a Japanese masterpiece that can detect your approach and warm up the seat. About the only thing it cannot do is say “Have a nice day!” as you leave.
W has a great pool, a gym and a nice bar, and is pretty much ground zero for shopping and sightseeing. Many of the best department stores and the Taipei 101 Tower are a short walk away.Features
cafe, restaurant, shop, internet access, swimming pool, sun terrace, gym, spaUpdated: 21-Nov-2019
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event