The great-value Song Hotel (formerly ‘Y Hotel Hyde Park’) is located next to Hyde Park and 10 minutes’ walk from Paddy’s Markets. Gay bars & clubs on Oxford Street and a range of cafés, restaurants and shops are nearby.
Song Hotel offers 120 guest rooms with either private or shared bathroom. There is a communal kitchen, outdoor café and internet kiosk. WiFi is available for a fee.
cafe, free wifiUpdated: 16-Nov-2021
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event