Great-value hotel in the heart of Kyoto, Hotel Granvia is just a short walk to Kyoto Tower, shopping mall at Kyoto Station, and just a short taxi ride to other popular tourist sights.
Guest rooms are spaciousLCD TV, extra-long bed, large windows, minibar, free WiFi. The Granvia has a restaurant, bar and massage spa onsite. Extra charges apply to use the pool and gym.
From the nearby Kyoto Station, the famous Arashiyama area and Fushimi Inari Shrine are both within a 15-minute train ride away.
As gay-friendly as it gets, the Granvia Kyoto was the first hotel in Japan to host a gay wedding ceremony.
bar, , cafe, restaurant, swimming pool, massage, sauna, gym
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
JR Kyoto Station, Karasuma Chuo-guchi, Shimogyo, Kyoto