ME London is located in the former Marconi House where BBC made its first broadcast in 1922. A stunning glass and stone extension was added, and the building was transformed into a luxury hotel. The rooftop bar is also something worth checking out.
Individually styled guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies with city views, soundproofing, climate control, media hubs, Nespresso coffee machine, fabulous beds and large luxurious bathrooms.
Nearby, there’s a huge range of shops and restaurants in Covent Garden and some of the best theatres. A 10-minute walk can get you to Soho gay bars, Pleasuredrome sauna which is just across the river in Waterloo and G-A-Y @ Heaven etc. The Vauxhall gay village can be reached by taxi in about 15 minutes.
bar, restaurant, free wifi, gym
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
336-337 Strand, London