Sinner is a luxurious and modern LGBT-friendly hotel located in the heart of the lively and eclectic Marais. Sinner pushes the boundaries and, for the first time, heritage, history, glamour and mystery all mingle within this unique hotel. It will truly be a unique and unforgettable experience each time you visit.
Close to the famous Marais neighborhood, alive with art, design and fashion. The entire atmosphere is an invitation to the senses through an olfactory universe, interplaying materials and a meticulous artistic selection.
The hotel’s private spa is hidden behind a door studded with forged nails. Discover this well-kept secret, with its pool inspired by Greek and Roman baths, as you enjoy a treatment on your own or with a partner.
nearest station : Line 11 – Rambuteau, Lines 3 and 11 – Arts & Métiers, Lines 1 and 11 – Hôtel de VilleFeatures
restaurant, bar, spa
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
116 Rue du Temple, Paris