The Elena Mykonos is a gay-friendly hotel located in the heart of Mykonos Town, Greece. It is minutes away from all the local scene of Mykonos Town and only 5 minutes from the beach! Jackie O’ bar and Babylon are also less than 10 minutes away.
Rooms come in standard, sea view and junior suites at great value prices. Amenities include Free wifi,, flat screen TV, 24 hour front desk and buffet breakfast. Rooms are all newly furnished and have are modern in style for the perfect island bolthole.
The Elena also has a restaurant on site serving authentic mediterranean and Greek dishes for lunch with excellent service.
The Elena Hotel also offers transfer/pickup service from the Old Port and city centre on request.
Please check the official website for further enquiries and bookings.
bar, free wifi, sun terrace, restaurant, 24 hour reception, modern, great value
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
Elena Hotel, Rohari Street, Mykonos