Tucked away along a quiet side street, Trinity Silom is conveniently close to both the BTS Skytrain station and the Silom gay scene, such as Telephone Pub.
If you can’t get to sleep, the late-night gay Sauna Mania is just around the corner. May restaurants and convenience shops nearby. The Chu Cafe (located in the same building) is a real favorite of ours. Hotel staff are helpful and as gay-friendly as they get.
The hotel offers comfortable, well-designed, great-value rooms with free WiFi, an onsite restaurant, swimming pool and gym. A consistently popular choice amongst Travel Gay users.Features
restaurant, shop, swimming pool, sun terrace, gym, free wi-fiUpdated: 14-Jan-2022
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
report wrong information
add an event