The gay-owned Rambutan is housed within a 1960’s Molyvann-styled Khmer villa. Each room features authentic artworks, a private balcony, alfresco bathtub, rain shower, desk, satellite TV, fridge and safe.
Rambutan has a saltwater pool, a restaurant that serves both Khmer and international food and a poolside bar within tropical gardens. The in-house spa offers a range of massage therapies.
bar, restaurant, swimming pool, massage, spa, free wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
29 Street 71, Beung Keng Kang, Phnom Penh