The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s is located in the heart of Provincetown’s most energetic gay scene, in the West End. This historic, gay-popular hotel offers warm furnishings with fireplaces in each guest room, as well as cable TV. Guests favour The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s for its informative staff, spacious bathrooms and delicious breakfasts.
Here you’ll find plenty of gay nightlife, including WAVE Video Bar at the Crown & Anchor restaurant and Aqua Bar, both under a 5-minute walk away. Nearby food options include; Strangers & Saints restaurant and Pepe’s Wharf, both under a 7-minute walk away.
Amenities include barbecuing facilities, a terrace and a garden. The hotel is near the Provincetown Marina where actvities include sailing tours with the Dog Gone Sailing Charters, for dog lovers. It is also a 5-minute drive from Herring Cove Beach.
free wi-fi, bbq, free breakfast, private balcony, fridge, housekeeping, kitchenette, paid private parking nearby
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
102 Bradford St, Provincetown