Great choice for sightseeing and gay scene. The Sheraton Anchorage offers excellent-value rooms in the city centre, close to the Museum of History & Art, many cultural attractions and gay venues.
The hotel features a restaurant, a modern fitness centre, and large guest rooms with stunning views of the mountain or the city.
Over-sized guest rooms come with a 42″ flat screen TV, coffee-making facilities, and a refrigerator. Room service is available.
fitness centre, spa, salon, massage, bar, restaurant, wi-fi
- Actively works with TravelGay.com and our team
- Owner or manager who is LGBTQ+ or LGBTQ-friendly
- Members of the LGBTQ+ community are accepted
- A warm and welcoming environment
- A seamless experience for LGBTQ+ customers
- Find out more about TG Approved.
401 E 6th Ave, Anchorage